Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ok,so here's the deal...

I'm already tired of this blog! It's not what I want & its not what I need. So that's why I havent been blogging anything. SORRY! A new blog is on the horizon,and its soooo much better! I've only got one more wedding this year,then wedding season is over for me. I have been overwhelmed with work ,so really no time to blog on a blog I dont even like ,get my point? =P



I will however,blog one photo from Anna & Eric's destination wedding I shot from August 5th-7th , in Amelia Island,Florida (my first one!). It was such a BEAUTIFUL place, and I felt SO blessed to be there,and to do what I love! It was my first time at the ocean,and it was simply breathtaking! Today marks one year that my grandma has been gone, and I remember while I was there, I'd look out into the ocean,and up into the sky,and I would talk to her ,telling her how much I love her ,and how much I miss her. I knew she was looking down on me,I just knew it! It was the greatest feeling in the world.



Well ,here's the picture - probably my favorite of the "sunrise" shoot we did! It was taken at 6:48am! Look at how beautifully god painted the sky for us that morning ,and speaking of painting,my grandma used to paint beautiful pictures of desserts & stuff, so MAYBE she had a hand in it as well!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: