Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wedding Season Is Just Around The Corner!

I'm so excited for wedding season to start,its crazy! I've been sooo anxious to shoot again! My first official wedding of 2009 will be on June 20th, and I cant wait! I've got, I think, 5 weddings booked so far,with around 2-3 pending too, including my very first DESTINATION wedding in Amelia Island ,FL!!!! It's going to be right on the beach,and it's gonna be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! August cant get here soon enough! hehe. Oh! I've also got an awesome bridal & trash the dress shoot lined up too, in July ,so be on the lookout for those pictures! I've been TRYING to get something done with my website http://www.aprilrenee.com/ ,but the server & hosting is rediculous ,so I may just be getting a whole new website soon,we'll see! A new blog will be on the horizon as well,and it will be wayyy better than this one, so I've got lots of new exciting things coming soon! I hope you'll keep checking back ... stay tuned! =)

No comments: